BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 26, 2012

#6: Louis Vuitton Spring '13 Fashion Show

We all know that when the month of September is over, every designer has showcased their Spring 2013 line to the world. Thanks to technology, I don't have to be in Paris, Milan, or London to know what these lines look like. Most designers will live stream their collection to the web and everyone around the world has the opportunity to watch the runway show just like they are sitting front row. I have to say out of all the shows I watched online my favorite was Louis Vuitton. Every season Louis Vuitton and Chanel fight for my heart on which show I like better. Louis Vuitton was extremely creative in using escalators to transport the models in pairs usually to the runway. Not only was the set a great area to see all the models but also the line in general was just pure genius! The way the fabrics brought about a shimmery pictorial look was what really drew me in. With the small top handle bags and head bands with bouffant hair, Marc Jacobs really captured the 60's mod era. If you all haven't already seen Louis Vuitton's Spring Collection, here is the line below.

(Via Youtube)

So if this collection didn't capture your eye, then tell me which show did! Until next time...

Xoxo,
Alexa

0 comments: